What you do as an Azure Cloud Engineer in Den Bosch
As a Cloud Engineer at Linden-IT, you are busy advising, implementing and managing cloud. Development, installation, operation and migrations of on-premise and Azure environments will be your daily activities where you work with cloud and security issues that help with the developments of different Iaas and PaaS environments. Your tasks are also:
Your knowledge and experience
In order to perform this role properly, a number of requirements have been laid down, namely:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as an Azure Cloud Engineer
- In possession of an IT diploma (minimum MBO ICT Level 4)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Azure, VMware, Exchange, Powershell, Office 365 and Cisco
- Flexible in working in dynamic environments
- Possession of a driving licence is a pre
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Experience with CI/CD
- Relevant certifications such as AZ103 or AZ203 is a must
- Mastery of the Dutch and English language
- Available for a fulltime job
We are Linden-IT
For our employees we are an employer who understands what today's ICT professionals are looking for. That's why we offer challenging projects, flexible working conditions, variety and growth opportunities. In addition, we will coordinate a personal training plan with you; you can think of Microsoft certifications, but as a cisco partner you also have access to the NetAcad portal.
What working at Linden-IT means
- Challenging projects at various clients
- Among other things, between 2250 and 4000 euro salary with good benefits
- Extensive opportunities for developing yourself through training and certifications
- A place among the best IT professionals!
Your application procedure
1. Apply for this vacancy
2. By telephone introductory interview or a video call
3. Meet at one of our offices near you
4. Match found between you and a suitable project?
5. Getting started as an IT professional!
Do you need any advice with looking for the right job for you?
Our recruiters are happy to advice you with a plan to make the right steps in your career. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 085 – 049 32 40.