What you do as a DevOps Engineer in Utrecht
As a DevOps Engineer at Linden-IT, you advise and support our clients and you know how to balance software development and management. You will also work with other engineers and development teams to build CI/CD pipelines for delivery, security and testing. In addition, for example, you are engaged in maintaining and expanding the DevOps codebase and tools or improving product environments and overall infrastructure.
Your knowledge and experience
Got excited? Due to the diversity and heaviness of the position, there are a number of things you have to meet to qualify for this position:
- At least 3 years of experience as an Azure DevOps Engineer
- In possession of at least a bachelor's degree or relevant work experience that compensates for this
- Azure Cloud and ARM Templates experience
- Experience with PowerShell and Azure DevOps
- Experience in automating and integrating CI pipelines
- Experience in automating environments
- Mastery of the Dutch and English language
- Availability for a fulltime job
We are Linden-IT
For our employees we are an employer who understands what today's ICT professionals are looking for. That's why we offer challenging projects, flexible working conditions, variety and growth opportunities. In addition, we will coordinate a personal training plan with you; you can think of Microsoft certifications, but as a Cisco partner you also have access to the NetAcad portal.
What working at Linden-IT means to you
- Challenging projects at various clients
- Among other things, between 3000 and 4000 euro salary with good benefits
- Extensive opportunities for developing yourself through training and certifications
- A place among the best IT professionals!
Your application procedure
- Apply for this vacancy
- By phone interview or video call
- Meet one of our offices near you
- Match found between you and a suitable project?
- Get started as an IT professional!
Do you need any advice with looking for the right job for you?
Our recruiters are happy to advice you with a plan to make the right steps in your career. Please send your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 085 – 049 32 40.