What are you doing as a Azure DevOps Engineer in Utrecht
As an Azure DevOps Engineer, our customers are actively setting up hosting environments, managing build and release pipelines, and managing the azure cloud hosting environment. You are pragmatic and agile until you have completed your assignment with the customer as well as possible!
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience as an Azure DevOps Engineer
- Azure Cloud and ARM Templates experience
- Experience with PowerShell and Azure DevOps
- Experience in automating and integrating CI pipelines
- Experience in automating environments
- Mastery of the Dutch and English language
- Availability for a fulltime job
We are Linden-IT
For our employees we are an employer who understands what today's ICT professionals are looking for. That's why we offer challenging projects, flexible working conditions, variety and growth opportunities. In addition, we will coordinate a personal training plan with you; you can think of Microsoft certifications, but as a Cisco partner you also have access to the NetAcad portal.
What it means to work for Linden-IT
- Challenging projects at various clients
- Among other things, between 2250 and 4000 euro salary with good benefits
- Extensive opportunities for developing yourself through training and certifications
- A place among the best IT professionals!
Your application procedure
1. Apply for this vacancy
2. By telephone introductory interview or a video call
3. Meet at one of our offices near you
4. Match found between you and a suitable project?
5. Getting started as an IT professional!
Do you need any advice with looking for the right job for you?
Our recruiters are happy to advice you with a plan to make the right steps in your career. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 085 – 049 32 40.