A good system administrator is indispensable in any organization. That is why you will work on projects with various Linden-IT clients in this role to use your knowledge and skills in contemporary practice. Are you a Windows System Administrator who loves to be ultimately responsible for the Microsoft IT infrastructure. Do you have experience with Azure, Windows, Powershell, and Office365? Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing secondment in the Netherlands where you run several long projects? Are you enthusiastic, passionate, motivated and hungry for responsibility? Join us!
What you do as a Microsoft Specialist in Utrecht
In your role as Microsoft System Administrator, you are active at the strategic, tactical and operational level in ICT projects at Linden-IT. You are involved in the day-to-day management and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and its monitoring. For example, you are responsible for setting up and virtually installing servers and troubleshooting on the operating systems. You are also engaged in maintaining the virtual server, storage and network infrastructure. A few more tasks in a row:
- Monitoring, managing and perfecting the ICT and Security infrastructure
- Manage, maintain and support application infrastructure
- Proactively monitoring the IT landscape
- Preventing, responding to, recording and solving ICT-related problems
- Perform modification management, repair and maintenance of hardware and software
- Take care of up-to-date backups, maintenance recovery plan, license management and administration
- Preparing new infrastructure for developments in the workplace
Your knowledge and experience
Got excited? Due to the diversity and heaviness of the position, there are a number of things you have to meet to qualify for this position:
- In possession of an IT diploma (minimum MBO ICT Level 4)
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience as an all-round IT specialist
- Extensive knowledge and experience of VMware, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server, Azure, Windows systems, Office 365, Linux and Cisco, among others
- You are stress resistant, like to work in a dynamic environment and can communicate well
- You are able to adopt a flexible working posture and switch quickly
- It is desirable to be in possession of a driving licence
- The drive to continue learning through experience and certifications
- Mastery of both the Dutch and English languages is a must
- Available for a fulltime job
We are Linden-IT
For our employees we are an employer who understands what today's ICT professionals are looking for. That's why we offer challenging projects, flexible working conditions, variety and growth opportunities. In addition, we will coordinate a personal training plan with you; you can think of Microsoft certifications, but as a cisco partner you also have access to the NetAcad portal.
What working at Linden-IT means to you
- Challenging projects at various clients
- Among other things, between 2250 and 4000 euro salary with good benefits
- Extensive opportunities for developing yourself through training and certifications
- A place among the best IT professionals!
Your application procedure
1. Apply for this vacancy
2. By telephone introductory interview or a video call
3. Meet at one of our offices near you
4. Match found between you and a suitable project?
5. Getting started as an IT professional!
Do you need any advice with looking for the right job for you?
Our recruiters are happy to advice you with a plan to make the right steps in your career. Please send your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 085 – 049 32 40.
Solliciteren op Microsoft Specialist
Door op verzenden te klikken ga je akkoord met onze privacy statement. Linden-IT slaat jouw gegevens op voor een of meer specifieke doeleinden met betrekking tot de diensten van Linden-IT.