We are looking for highly motivated System Administrators who wants to work on site on projects of our clients. Do you want to work in a divergent environment? Are you enthusiastic, passionate, self-motivated and hungry for responsibility? Join us! The senior system administrator is responsible for installing, monitoring, maintaining and improving the IT infrastructure.
- Provide support and expert analysis of production servers
- Provide advanced knowledge as it pertains to cases where advanced troubleshooting is required
- Work with engineering teams to test and proof new versions and/or update levels for the purposes of updating reference architecture
- Work with external teams to maintain organizational standards
- Provide 2nd tier on-call support for production issues
- Assist with incident and request ticket remediation. Communicate and escalate according to accepted practices and standards
- Accomplish support-related tasks autonomously as required and assist senior engineers with support-related tasks where applicable
- Demonstrated ability to work with other teams, such as application or web hosting teams
- Are a passionate European IT-professional
- Have strong communication skills in order to provide the client with perfect IT-support
- Are eager to learn & gain experience by working on site for different customers.
- Want to keep expanding your knowledge
- Are able to take on board feedback and coaching
- Completed IT minded education
- A minimum of 3 years experience working as a senior servicedesk employee and some in system management.
- In possession of the Windows certificates & good knowledge of Linux
- Broad knowledge of hardware, software and mobile devices
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Between 3000 and 5000 euro salary
- The possibility to learn for IT-certificates
- Will maintain a close relationship with you
- 24 paid holidays
- Holiday allowance being 8,33% of annual salary
- Organise fun events and activities where you can meet the other professionals
- Full time employment
Do you need any advice with looking for the right job for you?
Our recruiters are happy to advice you with a plan to make the right steps in your career. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 085 – 049 32 40.