For a direct customer, Linden-IT is immediately looking for an HBO Senior System Administrator in Rotterdam. Do you have at least 5 years of demonstrable experience with Firewalls, VMware and Microsoft environments? Apply immediately.
What you're doing as a System Administrator in Rotterdam
Within this position you are responsible about the IT landscape of our customer. The environment currently consists of several small VM clusters. The basis for the business environment is Microsoft, but Linux also comes into the daily management environment. Your work will include:
- Manage, monitor and analyze the IT landscape
- Turning back up through Veeam
- Close activities are tracked/developed network, server, and sercurity architecture
- Participate in the current projects as; Migrate exchange, redesign the Firewall/ AD and security monitoring
Your knowledge and experience
In order to achieve your best possible function within this position, a number of knockout criteria have been drawn up from the customer, namely:
- Having a demonstrable Bachelor (HBO) IT degree
- At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft environments
- At least 5 years of virtualization knowledge
- Demonstrable experience with routing, switching, Forigate, Vlans, VPN and SD-WAN environments
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Affinity with Citrix
- Available for a fulltime job
We are Linden-IT
For our employees we are an employer who understands what today's ICT professionals are looking for. That's why we offer challenging projects, flexible working conditions, variety and growth opportunities. In addition, we will coordinate a personal training plan with you; you can think of Microsoft certifications, but as a cisco partner you also have access to the NetAcad portal.
What it means to work for Linden-IT
- Challenging projects at various clients
- Among other things, a salary between 2250 and 4000 euro and with good benefits
- Extensive opportunities for developing yourself through training and certifications
- A place among the best IT professionals!
Your application procedure
1. Apply for this vacancy
2. By telephone introductory interview or a video call
3. Meet at one of our offices near you
4. Match found between you and a suitable project?
5. Getting started as an IT professional!
Do you need any advice with looking for the right job for you?
Our recruiters are happy to advice you with a plan to make the right steps in your career. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 085 – 049 32 40.